Travel Insurance for European Residents
- All EU Residents;
- And Norway.
Protection for traveling is something everyone should have access to. This is why we have started to offer our service not just to the residents of the United Kingdom but to all travelers currently residing in the European Union, including Liechtenstein and Norway in the form of EU Travel Insurance. The types of policies available to EU residents are the same that we provide in the UK, which includes single trip, annual multi trip, backpacker and longstay policies along with the additional types of coverage like winter sports cover, and more.
EU Travel Insurance includes all of the travel insurance variations that we provide in the United Kingdom. Those variations includes:
· Single Trip travel insurance that covers travelers for a single trip for a set number of days;
· Annual Multi Trip policies that covers travelers for an entire year, for a set number of travel days;
· Backpacker’s travel insurance, for trips that last up to 15 months;
· Senior’s Travel Insurance, designed for travelers up to the age of 84.
We also provide all the types of extra cover that are available in the UK such as: winter sports cover, pre-existing conditions cover and adventure activities cover.
It is also important to mention that the premiums for the travel insurance policies that we provide for EU residents are equal regardless of the country you live in.
EU resident travel insurance offers varied levels of coverage and can be customized to meet your requirements. Here are just some of the basic types of coverage you can expect:
· Medical coverage. Covers your medical expenses in the case of an accident sustained during your trip. Also includes dental treatments, hospital confinement or emergency repatriation.
· Trip cancellation coverage. Will cover the cost for unrecoverable expenses such as deposits in case you are required to cancel or interrupt your trip due to illness, death, injury or redundancy.
· Pre-existing conditions. Will cover the medical expenses for emergencies caused by most pre-existing conditions.
· Missed Departure. Covers the cost (a reasonable amount) of extra accommodation in case you miss your inward or outward departure due to public transport, an accident or vehicle breakdown.
· Personal liability. If you have caused damage to someone, be it bodily damage or to his/hers property and are liable to pay compensation, the policy will cover the cost.
Countries included in our EU Travel Insurance:
The countries that we offer our insurance policies to are the EU member states listed below plus Liechtenstein and Norway.